Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

And having sex with his friend Affair

    My experience this time my birthday came from that to 32. Happen to fit my birthday this time falls on a Sunday, so I missed it at home alone with my only son who just turned 5 years old. I had also thought of my ex-husband, because last year we still celebrate my birthday together. We have recently divorced a few months ago.
    In the afternoon, there is an incoming SMS. My heart thundered when reading the author: Tom, one of selingkuhanku who now work and live in Semarang. I absolutely love because it turns out he still remembers my birthday. Tom does include a romantic man, he always noticed little things that can make me happy. Age 2-3 years younger than me, not married, but her sex experience tolerable.
    What makes me extraordinary delight, it turns out Tom is in Jakarta. She said via SMS, he had come to celebrate my birthday.
    "I always miss you," he wrote. "Me too," I replied. "You miss what?" "Jepitannya miss!" "Clamp that where? What is the bottom? "" It's both! "
    I always rustle-rustle when receiving SMS like that of Tom. It's nothing, talk like that always remind me of the sex-adventure adventures we've ever done. Tomi including the clever play of love, that's why we include lasting relationship, has been running almost 4 years. With the other guys I'd prefer not to linger in a relationship.
    Long story short, we promise to meet in a hotel that used to include frequently used for our rendezvous. I come first, immediately check in, then wait for Tom in the room. Tomi SMS to tell me the room number.
    "I'm still on the road," replied Tom. "Loss, but already ngaceng nihhh ..." "Fine, stroked his fingers through his first wrote, while waiting jaws favor." "I'm not impatient ya, already from yesterday nominated for ML with you." 'I got nominated for yours, again ngaceng, hard , big. Diisep tuh definitely tasty. "" Really just wanted ngisep? "" Me, I just wanted to ngisep, but not tau kesemekku deh! "" Uuuuh, so the more ngaceng ya, know?! Awassss yaaa! "" Kesemekku also started to wet tau, Yang? "" Please rabain persimmon you for me. "" Do not diajarin, had also already kuraba of my way! "We continue to SMS while Tom was in a jolly way to the hotel. Deliberately did not lock the door so that Tom can be directly entered. I was lying in bed with anxiety. Send the SMS-mails like that makes me aroused great. My vagina is really wet, hardened breasts, do not wait to get a quick drink in favor with Tom.
    Fortunately, Tom appeared shortly thereafter. Because I told that the rooms do not lock the door, he immediately entered without knocking. I'm a little surprised, but delighted. Without getting out of bed, I developed my arms to greet Tom with a hug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment