Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gillian Anderson Biography


    Mini Biography
    Gillian Anderson began his career as a member of a group of amateur actors in high school. In 1987, his love of theater took her to the Summer Program of the National Theatre of Great Britain at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. For several weeks, he studied with such masters as Peter Chelsom NT, Thomas Bardy and Michael Joyce. Anderson returns to the Goodman Theater School at DePaul University in Chicago, Illinois, where he graduated. His big break came with "The X-Files" (1993) (with David Duchovny) and Dana Scully. There she met her future husband (Clyde Klotz), marrying on January 1st, 1994. A month later, Gillian was pregnant. Her daughter, Piper Anderson was born on September 25, 1994. His film career began with the film The Turning (1992) in 1997 and the following year played in Playing by Heart (1998) with Sean Connery, Ellen Burstyn, Angelina Jolie and Dennis Quaid.IMDb Mini Biography By: Frederik Bovendeerd <puti@newswire.gun.de>HusbandJulian Ozanne (29 December 2004-24 July 2007) (divorced)Clyde Klotz (1 January 1994 to February 1, 1997) (divorced) 1 childTriviaChosen by "People" magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful in the world. [1997]He said his favorite film is Wallace & Gromit: The Wrong Trousers (1993). [1996]Anderson's daughter, Piper in the filming of episodes 2.6 and 2.8 of "The X-Files" (1993) was born. [25 September 1994]He became the first husband, Clyde Klotz, 17 hole golf course in Hawaii, married by a Buddhist priest.The hair is naturally blond, was dyed and style of the famous Bob Malcolm Marsden, who was immortalized as a British MP in the episode "Fire".Daughter of Edward Anderson, a film post-production, and Rosemary Anderson (nee Lane), a systems analyst who has a younger brother, Aaron, and younger sister, Zoe Anderson.The younger brother neurofibromatosis and she has a job to encourage the government to increase funding for reasearch.At a height of seven feet.It was voted "most likely arrested because" by his classmates in high school and was in fact suit the night of graduation until the locks are trying to stop his school closed.In high school was "Class Clown" and "rarest girl" is selected.He lived in London, England, aged 2 to 11 years, then moved to Grand Rapids, Michigan, where he was teased about his English accent.We went to the Goodman Theater School of Drama at DePaul University in Chicago, where he earned a degree in fine arts. One of his classmates was Nina Siemaszko.He won his first breakthrough when he replaced Mary-Louise Parker in the play "The Philanthropist."He said: "The X-Files" (1993) 27 frames, it was as if believable as an FBI agent with a degree in medicine seems."The X-Files" (1993), writer, Chris Carter, is the godfather of her daughter, Piper Maru.Holding her daughter, Piper, completely hidden from public view at a time, until Joan Ostin's book appeared "Celebrity Moms" and in April 2001 for "In Style magazine."A graduate of City High School, Grand Rapids, Michigan.Piper Maru, was his daughter, the inspiration for the title of "The X-Files" (1993) following the introduction of the famous black oil in the series.Committed to the photographers Julian Ozanne. Wedding was planned for September 2003 on a safari in Kenya, the ceremony, but was delayed for over a year.Standing only 5 '3 ", you have to stand on an apple box to shoot many scenes of" The X-Files "(1993).[December 29, 2004] married her longtime boyfriend Julian Ozanne on Lamu Shella of Iceland on the coast of Kenya.As a teenager, her favorite bands included Skinny Puppy and Dead Kennedys.In 2003 he won the Whatsonstage.com viewers of choice for best actress for her West End debut in Michael Weller with both hands, which is at night.Does the award over the top designers in celebration of the 51st Evening Standard Theatre (2005).He is an avid art collector. Its collection includes works by artists like Diane Arbus, Francesco Clemente and Kiki Smith.He spent his first paycheck from "The X-Files" (1993) on art.Friends with New Orleans musician / inventor Quintron.Back in "The X-Files" (1993) work 10 days after she gave birth to Piper Maru.Parents left the U.S. to London, where she was two. The family moved to America when he was 11. She left again in London as an adult in 2002. In May 2006, still lives there with his daughter.Among the five actresses nominated for an Emmy for "Best Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie" in 2006, it was she who was not nominated for an OscarAt age 38, gave birth to her second child. Son, Oscar in London January 11 2006 was born weighing 6 kg, 8 ounces Oscar was born three weeks before and had some health problems that have remained in the NICU. Dad is Gillian partner Mark Griffiths.Elected by the people of Australia Zoo Weekly as one of the "Top 50 Hottest Babes of all time." [March 2006]The young actress - at the age of 29 years in 1997 - for Best Actress in a Drama Series Primetime Emmy Awards since Lindsay Wagner won at age 28 in 1977.It was the first woman teacher, who began receiving in 1971.Ranked # 23 Sexiest Women of TV list of Wizard magazine (March 2008).Third child, a boy named Felix Griffiths was born on October 15, 2008. Father, Mark Griffiths.Partner Mark Griffiths [2006] 2 - present child.Third son was his son Felix Griffiths was born in 15 October 2008. He weighed 6 pounds. 15 ouncesIn 1996, Anderson was the "sexiest woman in the world" by FHM "100 Sexiest Women" poll.In 1996 he received an offer to appear at the top and pose nude for Playboy magazine. According to an interview with FHM magazine, offered an impressive amount of money to undress, but she refused to Gillian, "I turned down. But it was very flattering," he said.She became pregnant twice during her marriage to Julian Ozanne, who suffered a miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy two.# 21 in FHM 100 Sexiest of All Time Hall of Fame. (December 2008).No. 2 among the Top 20 Hottest Socialite of 90 women. 6 in the top of the gender symbols AskMen.com 7-90 years.Personal appointments[About her role as Agent Scully in The X-Files "(1993)] I am more spontaneous than my character ...[Interview in "Movieline" magazine, December 1998] Fame is complicated and no doubt exaggerated. There are benefits that are unfathomable. But the other thing is that there is little or no privacy - is everywhere, anytime and know that someone can not see is probably a picture of you, what hundreds of times. I look around and can not see, and all for a couple of weeks later I saw a picture of me looking around.When I think of normal, I think of mediocrity. . . Anxiety and poor f * ck out of me!It is easier for me to be here. I can go out wearing what I want, no matter how ridiculous it sounds. If I do that in America people look at me like I was crazy. There are aspects of the British press, which are very intrusive, but then go to a first and a person is allowed to ask you to take a picture, and if you say: "Enough," return. In the U.S. goes to a restaurant and there are people out there with 8x10s powered by you. Or do you just go with a video camera. I had someone deliberately rear of my car a few years ago in Los Angeles, and had a video camera: they were filming my reaction. Luckily I was in good spirits.I know people who are too embarrassed to be American are. They can not show their passports. It is a scary place. It takes someone very brave not to be quiet, someone who does not mind the death threats, her life is thrown, the television cameras outside her door. No freedom of speech in the United States more. They are not the Constitution. There is so much fear in the U.S. and control.My tendency is the opposite of health and care of me. My natural tendency is destructive. To not do something about it, I have to be careful. At the time I do not feel so when I go out of my hat, I'm in trouble.I often noted neglected. It occurred to me. Then it would end at first, and I think what you do? I remember being in a restaurant with a famous actress. I knew I was out paparazzi. My intention was to make a beeline for the car. But then when we left, he asked, his lips. I'm doing what we do? But his public image is very glamorous. It's a different mindset.I can not show my face [Los Angeles] a lot, and it gets a little complicated for me in terms of work. You have to [the producers] want to see in the press, and his face, in meetings, hearings, whatever. And as they're concerned, I have enough of an example of the kind of things I can do as an actor, to justify hiring me without me having to sit in front of them or to dance around me.I did not see the things that I am very depressed after I have used.I went in thinking it will be like a bicycle. It was not. It was like riding a unicycle. I had tried so hard to stretch my other papers, and catch me if I did anything that remotely looks Scully, that when I said in the ring with her, my brain began to fail. [The New York Times, July 13, 2008, quoted in unexpectedly, it was difficult for them to return to the character of Scully in the film The X Files: I Want To (2008) five years after the end of the TV series faith].

0 comments:

Post a Comment